Thursday, July 9, 2009

....

today,
should be wait for chris to finish her class den go cheras pasar malam wit elaine.
we waitin for de whole day,
and we dont wana to eat dinner cause tot can go pasar malam eat..
but,
manazai..
her stupid balia bf sudenly change mind..
so they went for movie and leave us there..
and i so damn pek cek wit de bf!
and i shout to her bf that useless like hell!

after that,
i called elaine to help me go to my stupid balia house to took my shirt..
cos finally my cupboard is reached..x)
firstly go picked her up,
den to my house to took my stuff..
den after that 11pm++ went to eat KFC..
actuali wana eat pizza..
but on that time de pizza shop is oredy close..
we forced to eat KFC..
so we was eatin there and chit chattin until 1am++,
den i asked her to stay my house since she so sien at de room..
and got nothing to do wit de room..
so she decided to came my house and over night..

den she using my pc to chit chattin a while den sleep..
den my turn to play..xD

now,
oredy 3.20am..
and i gonna sleep..
cause tmr have to wake up early in the morning,
den go for body ckecking..
so,
wish me luck that my health is fine la..xD

night people..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment